Money Isn't Everything, But It Sure Helps To Have Some

If you're in an internet marketing business, chances are your goal is to make some money in a relatively short amount of time. The 9-5 job just isn't cutting it anymore, time with family is important, and the list goes on. I've my fair share of reasons.

The first book I read to bring my mind to a business mindset was Rich Dad Poor Dad which is typically everyone's first book. But each time I read it, I gain more and more insight to my own business.

The first thing I want to point out is that money is not bad. Rich people typically get a bad reputation usually though media. This rich person had a scandal, this rich person committed fraud, etc. A lot of times, however, there are a lot of good things happening because of rich people.

I was working with a financial company not too long ago and every successful person in there had the goal to be rich so they could give it back. They had certain charities they were quite active in and it made me want to be rich as well.

Rich people is usually associated with greed. If your intentions are to make some sort of difference in the world, then let's make some money together.